Sammasati means self-remembrance, living with awareness. This message is from Gautama Buddha. Sammasati Retreat established in Thailand in 2013, offering 100 Hr, 200 Hr, and 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training programs. In 2018 we moved our Retreats in Goa India. We have an experienced team of Indian and International Yoga teachers. Sharing Yoga Meditation is our prayer. Sammasati Retreat takes every individual to a higher level through each Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Retreats in India.
Sammasati Retreat is the outcome of 12 years experiences of running Yoga Retreats and Yoga teacher training. The School is a registered by Yoga Alliance. The goal of the Yoga Teacher Training and Meditation Retreat is to deepen one’s learning and teaching ability and to develop oneself as a person who carries divine light and love to transform others.
Why Sammasati Retreat?
- Sammasati Retreat is a community-based Yoga Meditation Training School.
- Meet new friends who are like-minded, spiritual and health conscious
- Yoga Alliance registered school and programs
- Experienced Indian and International teachers
- Students Love Sammasati Retreat, We receive excellent Reviews
- Beautiful location, warm weather, comfortable rooms, and delicious food
- Training structure requires discipline and sincerity, but we encourage laughter, dance, and playfulness.
- We take up to 15 students so in a small group everybody will have an opportunity to ask questions and clear their doubts
- All the subjects theoretically and practically explained in simple English by the teachers.
- Yoga teacher training manuals are in simple English and easy to understand
- Once you book the course, the pre-study material will be sent to get prepared for the Yoga Teacher Training
- Dedicated staff to help with course bookings, travel, airport pick up, accommodation, food, and with any other questions.
- Ongoing support after completing the training.