200 HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
HATHA VINYASA YOGA CERTIFICATION
Sammasati Retreat offers 200 Hr Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher training certification Thailand. It is a registered school with Yoga Alliance which enables our students to teach worldwide.
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to the deeper level? Are you interested exploring Yoga as a holistic science? Would you like to share Yoga with others? Then this course is for you!
I would always come back because of the exceptional team of teachers amazing relaxing place, lovely beach and super healthy delicious vegetarian food. What an unforgettable experience!
Janette – Bratislava
August 2015 Graduate
Location – Koh Samui, Thailand
Sammasati Retreat located at Visit Natural Detox Resort in Lamai Beach, one of the most beautiful beach in Thailand. Surrounded by beautiful nature with stunning views of the ocean it provides a perfect environment for Yoga Retreats. The Hotel has a spa, swimming pool, lounge area, and detox center.
DELUXE ROOM AMENITIES:
- Free Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- Pool view
- Garden view
- Safety Deposit Box
- Drying rack for clothing
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Ensuite bathroom, shower
- Towels and Linen
TRAINING FEES EURO 2700
Accommodation in air-conditioned deluxe room single occupancy
Pick up from Koh Samui Airport
Vegetarian Breakfast and Lunch (no Lunch on Sunday)
Yoga Teacher Training manual
200 Hrs Yoga teacher training certificate
Free facilities – Yoga mat and props, swimming pool, drinking water, and wifi.
200 Hr YOGA TEACHER TRAINING DATES IN KOH SAMUI FOR 2018
1 – 24 August
27 August – 19 September
200 Hr Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus in brief
- Studying Asana’s in detail with proper alignment
- Hatha and Vinyasa Flow sequence
- Hands-on practice for adjustments and alignments
- Anatomy relevant to asana and pranayama practice
- Practical and theoretical training for teaching yoga
- Teaching Practice – how to teach in a group setting
- History of Yoga, Yoga philosophy, and types of Yoga
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, ethics for Yoga practitioners
- Basic Ayurveda and Yogic diet
- Understanding Chakras, Nadi’s, Kundalini energy.
- Practicing Kriyas – Yogic cleansing methods
- Practicing and teaching Pranayama, Bandha’s and Mudras
- Understanding and Practicing traditional and contemporary meditation techniques.
- Introduction to Yoga for children and elderly
- Yoga as a business – ethical guidelines, teaching classes, and marketing.
Daily Sample Schedule
- 7:00 – 9:00 am – Asana Practice and Pranayama
- 9:00 – 10:30 am – Breakfast
- 10:30 am – 1:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy/Meditation
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Lunch Break
- 2:30 – 5:30 pm – Anatomy/Asana Class
- 7:00 – 7:40 pm – Dinner
- 8:00 – 9:30 pm – Evening activities two times a week, Meditation or Spiritual movie.Classes on Saturday till 1 pm, Sunday off.